The Azteeg X3 PRO is a 3D printer controller with support for up to 8 Stepper drivers and up to 5 extruders. It is based on the Azteeg X3 controller board that's been used by many 3D printer builders. Powered by the Atmel ATMEGA2560 micro controller chip, the X3 PRO is designed with excellent high current capability and compatibility with popular firmwares like Marlin and Repetier.
The Dual Heatbed Mosfets (single control) allows flexibility of running multiple heatbeds and with 3 separate inputs and fuses it's sure to cover most power input configurations out there.
Digital Pot stepper current control can now be achieved on plug-in drivers using the Panucatt stepper drivers on the X3 PRO
- Atmel ATmega 2560 with FT231x FTDI USB chip
- Compatible with Marlin, Repetier, others.
- 3 Separate Power inputs with its own fast acting blade fuse
- Dual Mosfet Output for Heatbeds
- 8 Stepper driver slots with Digital pot control (when using SD8825)
- 8 Mosfets with PWM control for Hotends/Fans/LEDs
- 6 end stops inputs
- 6 Thermistor inputs
- 2 Thermocouple inputs
- Wide input(12-24V) high efficiency switching Power supply (5v @ 1A)
- microSD card socket built-in
- On board SMT buzzer
- Fused and Zener protected +5v Vcc line.
- Ultra Low RDSon, High power Mosfets for minimal heat buildup
- Input power selector for micro controller [USB or internal regulator]
- High current capacity connectors and PCB traces.
- Made with 2 oz. copper 4 Layer and RoHS compliant PCB
- Expansion ports and breakout pins
- Screw terminal or crimp type connector options
- Level shifted RX/TX line ( for direct serial connection to Raspberry Pi and similar 3.3v boards)
What's in the box:
- Azteeg X3 PRO controller board with Arduino Bootloader and Test Firmware
- Selected connectors soldered.
- Shunt jumpers